I woke up this morning excited to start anew. My mind has been pondering what kind of New Year's Resolutions I might come up with so far...SO... I've been thinking...we ALL should post our New Year's Resolutions on here so we can all help be accountable to each other. We don't have to put the really personal ones but we should put something that we all can be supportive of. Lets make better people out of each other this New Year.
I, Leslie Nelson, Resolve to read the Book of Mormon this year...also I will continue to educate myself on being a more health minded person.
So, if you talk to me on the phone just try and politely ask if I have been reading and doing all that I should be doing for my 2008 goals. But remember this is all year long...we cant forget in February.HA!HA! Lets see how this all works....Oh by the way I wanted to post a new picture on here but it is kinda PG-13 so call me and let me know what you think...
These were taken about 12/07/07 so I have leaned out about another 6 lbs...I'll update those later. I love my back shot. It looks so STRONG. Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment