

Hi, everyone I know it has been a while but I have been very busy. So here is the first accomplishment of my 2008 resolutions. It is also part of my goal for losing weight because now I will have stairs to traverse everyday. This is my new house, we are moving in starting today and plan to be completely moved in by Friday the 22nd. For Valentines I got the best gift ever, MOVERS. All I have to do is pack the boxes and they will load everything, take it to the new house(which is only about .2 of a mile away), and unload it. The big bonus is them carrying all of the bedroom furnture up the stairs, YEAH!!!


**

You can see there is alot of space for all of my special stuff(like sheep and crafts) and for all of my family to come and visit. There will be a guest room/Karissa's room and a futon in the family room. For now the front room when you walk in the house will be David and I's office but that may change. I will upload new pictures as I decorate, that may be one room a month. I am now working full time again, as an independent contractor with my own company, so I am my own boss, but I am under contract with a real estate company as their administrative office/file manager. I am thinking that maybe by the end of year I will take classes and get my real estate license so I can cash in on the commissions for real estate sales in the office. If anyone wants to move to Boise or the surrounding area, including Payette, I can find you a house for a great deal. I love you all and hope that you had a great Valentine's day. Oh and our new address is 12829 W. Broadleaf, Boise, Idaho 83713.
No comments:
Post a Comment