Saturday, May 17, 2008

May showers, and Lots of work in the yard!!!

Hello!! I sure do enjoy all of the updates. Thanks for the pics!! Well, I have been spending all of my time in the yard now that the rains have givin us a couple day's rest!!

On the left, is my rose bed--it is 24 feet long, and it will have blooming Fairy Roses soon. I also planted a Snowflake Virburnum in it, and now have planted Forgetmenots and Babys' Breath, so will have to send updated pics when they bloom.







Can you see how much my Weeping Willow has grown in 2 years? I love this tree!!





These are some of my Columbines--I just snipped 48 spent blooms off of this plant, and it is still loaded!!







This Iris only produced 4 blooms this year, but each one was about 10 inches from top to bottom!! It was absolutely beautiful!!









Here is a pic of the 3 year old Clematis with 15 blooms!!









And this is pic of my herb bed and the arch that will be covered soon in Silver Lace Vine, and will bloom this Fall. If you look close, Bloom is over in the flower bed , and of course CC is helping me!!

Now everyone knows why you should have a bird bath!! It is for the cats to drink out of!! Plus, it gives them a flying start when the Wood Bee or Hummer comes into range!!









A special plant in one of my new beds behind the shed--Bleeding Heart.
One of my newest finds--a Blue Columbine!! Well, since I haven't learned to do the Photobucket thing, I better stop trying to upload--you all just need to come see me and see all of the special blooms for yourselves!! I love you, and want you to know, I count 7 children and their spouses, and 17 grandchildren as the MOST beautiful BLOOMS in my life--my flowers really do come 2nd.

No comments: