Sunday, December 21, 2008

This Month in Colorado...



Well, This month sure has gone by way too fast!! I still have Christmas presents to send in the mail, christmas cards to write, but at least I have wrapped 13 barbies...Yeah...not kidding!!! The girls sure are going to have a wonderful christmas! Well today the girls got to open a present a little early...they got new dresses from their Grandma Cindy! They are SO cute! So we even set the timer on the camera and took a family picture!!! We are really excited for this week...Monday is the annual Christmas party at Christy's, Tuesday is our annual Christmas party with Dave and Jo, Wednesday is Christmas Eve, Thursday of course is Christmas, and Saturday we are going to get the PPV UFC fight!!! What a week...maybe in all of that I might be able to make another post...but if not, know that WE LOVE YOU and that Christ was born in a manger as the greatest gift mankind will ever receive!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

No comments: