Wednesday, January 14, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hey everyone! Well, Well, Well. Its that time again...a New Year...a New Me! I am so far doing great with my new years resolutions! 15 days down! I made about 9 of them and so far so good...I could do better on the no sugar thing! But oh well! Hey Nic got us a new phone and recycled the old one before I could get numbers off and so could you please call me so I can add your phone numbers! Also, I am really jonesing for some company! PLEASE COME VISIT ME!!! I love company! Well, The girls are great...Makena is starting to sound out words, Maycee is loving school, and Maggie is starting to wear panties...I cant believe they are getting so big! I guess its almost time for another one! HAHA! Well I pray that all is well with all of you! Call me soon! Love you all!

No comments: