This was the last picture of CC...
I miss him so much!!!
I miss him so much!!! Gypsy has been busy, and that has helped keep me focused on the positive...This picture was taken on Wednesday---

And this was the results of that fat belly last night!!!
I have now lost the battle of all day, and Gypsy and her family have taken up residence under my bed. There were three choices of beds for them in the living room, but all of the best made plans can go awry--she didn't use any of them to have the babies--ended up on the love seat beside me on an afghan, and she darn sure wasn't going to let them live in the basket, carrier, or wicker kitty abode--her mind was made up, and they belonged under the bed!!! After her third try to carry them in there, and me, struggling to haul them back out, I gave up!!! But they are beautiful, and she is doing good.


Lilies are the flower of the week. HA HA!!!
Love all of you so much, and wish all of you could come see me and the kitties, and enjoy my yard!!!
Open invitation!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment