Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well, I hope on all of our lists there is a spot for more family blogging...SO, to that I want to put on here an updated list of all birthdays and anniversaries...Please let me know if I have missed anyone! I am so sorry if I have! I love you all and wish you a wonderful year this year!

clip_colorschememapping.xml">

BIRTHDAY AND ANNIVERSARY

January

Christy-2

Cindy- 10

Janell- 29


February

Houston- 12

Henry- 21

Keeley- 24


March

Kieran- 2

Andrew- 2

Leslie- 18

Frank- 21


April

Barb- 15

Debra- 19

Phillip- 22

Michael- 30


May

David & Janet- 5

Justin- 7

Merrie- 27


June

TJ- 3

Makena- 4

Nic & Leslie- 7


July

Justin & Valerie- 10

Adam- 12

Phillip & Cindy- 15

Andy & Merrie- 17

June- 16


August

Karissa- 9

Matt- 14

Tianna- 16

Valerie- 20

Nic- 28


September

Sophie- 9

Maggie- 14


October

David- 13

Wally- 7

Elizabeth- 22

Triniti- 26


November

Wyatt- 5

Wally & Barb- 20


December

TJ & Debra- 17

Mysterie- 20

Janet- 23

Maycee- 29



Address


Bliss, TJ & Debra

933 Groveland

Lincoln, NE 68521



Eggleston, Andy & Merrie

2785 Eagle Drive B204

Idaho Falls, ID 83406



Johnson, June

607 Hall St.

Prairie Grove, AR 72753



Madewell, Christy

236 Obsidian

Florissant, CO 80816



Moses, Phillip & Cindy

1201 Lawrence Ave

Canon City, CO 81212



Moses, Wally & Barb

716 W 25 S

Blackfoot, ID 83221



Nelson, Nic & Leslie

844 S 5th

Canon City, CO 81212



Simmons, David & Janet

12829 West Broadleaf St.

Boise, ID 83713



Wagner, Justin & Valerie

2268 SnowHawk

Kuna, ID 83634

2 comments:

The Teej said...

Henry Feb 21st.

I was just thinking of putting something like this together myself. I am glad you did. Thanks.

Mama Mamojo said...

We are also missing Triniti May October 26th