Thursday, March 11, 2010

I LOVE COUPONS!!!

Well family I know I have been talking a lot about coupons lately so I thought I would like to show you what kind of deals I have been getting...Last night I went to Safeway and bought 5 Betty Crocker Fruit snacks, 5 Nature Valley Nut Clusters, and 10 boxes of Kellogg's cereal...it came to a grand total of $4.89...and I still received 11.50 in catalina's (those are coupons I can use on my next transactions). I did this in two transactions which looked like this...




I was so excited that I had to go back first thing this morning and this is the result...I bought 18 boxes of cereal, 20 boxes of fruit snacks, 2 granola bars...I spent a total of $8.29 and I still have 13.50 in catalina's...this is what that looks like...

I need to know if everyone thinks I have a problem...haha! Don't answer that! I know we all start out and have a little success and then KABAM!!! We need more...I just need to express my love to my parents for passing on this addictive gene I have inherited and tell my husband thank you for being so patient! Because, tomorrow, I am off for more deals!

No comments: