Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Wagner's spring update

WOW! What a busy spring this has been. Spring break brought rain almost every day. Janet Justin and I took the kidos fishing. Janet got her car stuck and with the help of little Jenny we were able to get it out. The kids were more interested in rock climbing then fishing. Janet caught the only fish. Gotta love Idaho weather though we had perfect fishing weather while 20 miles away in kuna it rained. Lol... Easter Sunday was a blast we had a bunch of people over for dinner with a little baby that was 14 days old. Triniti is a great babysitter (for all those prego people in the family)..
Two weeks ago I started painting my house I did the kitchen in a light yellow color, last week I moved to the dinning area and painted that a rusty red. This week my focus has been the flower beds. I lost a bet with matt and had to pull all the weeds in the flower bed by my window. Today that moved on to touching up all the other beds. Hope everyone's spring is going great.

No comments: