Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My New Year's Resolutions

Hello all please help motivate me to complete the following:
1. To be healthier and to lose 58 pounds in 2008, I currently weigh 238 and can use all the help that I can get to be healthier and live longer. To accomplish this I will begin by taking Quincy for walks everyday and doing crunches while I watch TV.
2. To make my business profitable and known. This I have a great plan for and think I can succeed easily, but occassional reminders will always be appreciated. This is the base step to helping us reach our family goal of living in a two story house.
3. To get completely up to date on my scrapbooks (Ha! Ha!) and to complete my dollhouse.
I hope that you all had a great New Year's Eve and look forward to what everyone else has to share.

No comments: