Monday, October 20, 2008

Catch Up Time

















All right so it is time for me to catch up and send the pictures of what has been going on at the Simmons house. First we went to Disneyland the end of July, it really made me feel like a kid again. I would love to have a job there as Ursula the Sea Witch. Second we went to David's Uncle's wedding in Reno, Nevada. And lastly after explaining to David that I had way too much love for just one dog, 1 husband, 5 kids, 1 brother, 5 sisters, 2 parents, and 12 neices and nephews, I added three cats to our household all of which are not nearly as independent as everyone says that cats are. From left to right there is Phoebe, Avery and Ross. They all live on my computer desk and more often than not are being referred to as the dustrags, because they climb all over everything and even like to type on my keyboard. I use all of this to keep David convinced that they all need to stay. Plus I brought two of them home just days before his birthday so I keep telling him that they were his present. For some strange reason he doesn't believe me. So now you are all updated on the last three months at our house, I hope that you all have a great day and I will blog again soon. Love you all tons.

No comments: