fractured his Tibia and it would cost $1300 to have surgery on it...Okay so if Nic and I had $1300 we would have probably already spent it or if we didn't we certainly wouldn't spend it on a surgery for our puppy...What would you do? So we went in and said we don't have that kind of money so...they splinted it and sent him home on kennel rest for 6-8 weeks...So now we have a new baby!!! Then Wednesday night Maggie threw up ALL OVER THE CAR (no I did not take pictures) and had a fever. So what did I do? I called MOM! I also explained these spots she has had for two weeks or so...I think they are spider bites...So Mom suggested to take her into the ER! So, being the good girl that I am, I
obeyed...remember that Nic has trained me not to disobey like Tank (HAHA! Just Kidding!) Come to find out she has impetigo...and they gave her a heavy dose of antibiotics...four times a day!!! So thats it here I am...I think I will take a bath and relax...Its been about a week!DISCLAIMER: NIC HAS NEVER HIT ME!
No comments:
Post a Comment