Good morning to all of the clan!
I really hope that everyone will join us in our new family blog. Yesterday, I sent an email to Debra Darling updating the current activities at the Simmons house or as I prefer to call it Simon Says Central, today I will share the same information with all of my family and hope that you will all share with us too.
A quick update on my life situation: I am very happily married, have the greatest two step kids; a 12 year old brainiac who plays the baritone and a 10 year old princess who is learning the viola and taking choir at her special school of the arts, and three of my own beautiful daughters; one awesome college student who is planning to move out on her own soon and just purchased a 2007 Dodge Caliber, one independent adult living in Idaho Falls and who owns a new bunny, and one high school student with a 3.5 GPA and drop dead gorgeous looks. Not to brag or anything and don't worry I have just as nice things to say about my nieces and nephews.
I have just started my own business and work from home most of the week. I process legal documents for attorneys, businesses and the general public and I assist at various offices organizing, scanning and shredding files. My main client right now is a realtor and I do office assistance for her realty company. It is great fun and I get to see and update all of the new houses that are for sale. I hope soon to convince her to let me do the pictures of the houses for her web site also. I have my own web site that I have created and continue to work on it is www.jms-assist.com. David is working at HP and for my company, he builds and maintains my computers and is a notary public for when I process a will or power of attorney for someone.
So there it is my life in a couple of paragraphs. How is your life? What are you up to? Can’t wait to hear more from you. Love you all tons and tons.
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment