Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A short stroll down memory lane...

Good evening!
I couldn't resist the temptation to go rumaging through pics to try to find some "moments".

2001 brought us this .....


there were others taken that day , but this one always made me laugh!!! Actually, I personally thought you all were "star quality" and should have had your own show! Let's see, would it be Drama, Comedy, Slapstick, or Mystery?

2002 began with Leslie bringing Nic to meet us, and we celebrated her birthday---

Now, THAT is the perfect image of a mature, educated, refined young woman who is planning to marry the poor man of her dreams in just a couple of months!! ( I wonder if he was trying to decide that night if it was the woman of HIS dreams, or straight out of his nightmare.)

In June of 2002, the week of Debra's graduation, and Leslie and Nic's wedding provided another photo op...

Phillip, so sorry you weren't present and included in these momentuous photos!!! We will have to have many more family get togethers to make up for lost time.

Meanwhile, Phillip, I think you are trying to catch up with the girls with this one!!!

Girls, I think he fits right in!!!

Well, this has taken me most of the evening to put this together. You all should be proud of me!!! Now, I have added the skills of "scanning" pics into the computer to my list of new accomplishments!!! What do you think I can add next?

Love you all!!! Good night.

No comments: