Monday, October 29, 2007

This will be almost as good as sitting around the table for dinner...

Yea!!!


This will be so much fun!!! And what a learning experience for me on the computer!!! I got a pic to load in here, but not to my profile---now, that was an interesting experience!!! Made me think---and after I go to bed tonight, I expect to be awake trying to think of all my favorites. Of course, "Kids "and "Grandkids" came easy. Talking about them, hopefully, here is a cutie from Blue Mesa............





What a wonderful time we had. Wish Merrie and Debra could have been there. I treasure the memories, and am so thankful for the pics.





So, family, how many of you now feed YOUR kids goulash?????????? Not a bad meal!!! Always makes me think...Remember When...and I go off into the memory lane of days gone by...



I am hoping that this Blog will encourage you all to share some of those memories, as well as help keep all of us updated with current events.



I will close now, and leave you all with lots of love and kisses from me, and CC, and Bloom...





good night!!!


No comments: