Sunday, August 3, 2008

ANNOUNCING.....

Hi, all. I went to a garage sale yesterday, and look at what I brought home!!!! CC and Bloom sure are unhappy. Last night, my house was full of hisses and growls, and great turmoil. I remember when I got Bloom last year, and it took CC about a week to adjust. But this was REALLY bad last night. Maybe I made a mistake!! But she was homeless, and SO cute!!! I so badly want a "cuddly" kitty, and neither of these two are...I will always love them, but think there's room for 1 more..we'll see...

I am tryin to name her, but could use any suggestions. Since the other two are CC and Bloom, I've thought of Bett, and Rose. Aunt Kathy thinks she should be Heidi, cause she wants to hide. I thought of Taffy, and Tres(however you spell it, for three in Spanish) or Troi(3 in French). Meanwhile, she gets called "Baby". For the sake of the other two, maybe I should just be a "foster mom" and find her a good home---Please give me some feedback--call, email, or comment, PLEASE!!!

No comments: