Thursday, August 7, 2008

ha ha I take forever to post...

Hi everyone I am finally updating my post... The kids are home we had a great time in Colorado (hopefully next time we can do a round a bout and see Leslie, Phillip and Christy. Triniti is registered for kindergarten she starts on the 25th. We are waiting to see if she gets to go the school by us or if she will be bused to a nearby school.. As of last night Matt is hoping to go to school out here still waiting for the final say. will post more after dinner I am making my fist roasted chicken so this could be fun. As mom puts it I am a chicken virgin. If it didn't come precut I wouldn't cook it . If it turns out eatable I will post the recipe on here, and also update pictures.

No comments: