Hello family! I have finally found the time since Phillip and Cindy's visit to sit down and document the time spent at the Wagner's. Wed afternoon was a nice quiet time to relax and get ready for the festivities. Janet and Tianna came over that night for a bbq and a few rounds of darts. Phillip Marc and Justin competed in the 1st annual banana chair dart game i think that Justin eventually won that. Janet the brave took all the kids to her house that night and us adults got to sleep in. In the morning my friend sherry came over and we went to Janet's loaded up the kids and took off to the ranch. They had a 1 day old baby that all the kids got to pet. Marc owns 2 boa's that Janet and Houston were in thralled with. My favorite picture of the day was Houston petting the snake and misty trying to save her brother. Phillip enjoyed the treasure trove of guns some day he will have to come back so he can actually shoot them.. I think I have included the pics on the post will have to see. I can't wait for Janet to post she has the good pics with the kids on Due-it.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
KIDS KIDS KIDS (pardon the spelling i been up for hours...)
Hello family! I have finally found the time since Phillip and Cindy's visit to sit down and document the time spent at the Wagner's. Wed afternoon was a nice quiet time to relax and get ready for the festivities. Janet and Tianna came over that night for a bbq and a few rounds of darts. Phillip Marc and Justin competed in the 1st annual banana chair dart game i think that Justin eventually won that. Janet the brave took all the kids to her house that night and us adults got to sleep in. In the morning my friend sherry came over and we went to Janet's loaded up the kids and took off to the ranch. They had a 1 day old baby that all the kids got to pet. Marc owns 2 boa's that Janet and Houston were in thralled with. My favorite picture of the day was Houston petting the snake and misty trying to save her brother. Phillip enjoyed the treasure trove of guns some day he will have to come back so he can actually shoot them.. I think I have included the pics on the post will have to see. I can't wait for Janet to post she has the good pics with the kids on Due-it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment