Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Peace and Serenity

Good Morning, family. I woke up and read Janet's latest Blog, and the Goodbye from Janell, so I have had my laughs for the day, and a moment of tears and prayers for safety and growth. I then decided to go have a cup of coffee in my yard, and it was so peaceful and serene, I decided to share with you...






















New blooms happen quite often...
My Monarda (Bee Balm) bloomed this week...













It is an unusual bloom, and is susposed to attract butterflies.
And my Black and Blue Salvia is now in bloom....












This is the plant that the Hummingbirds just flocked to last year...
My other excitement is that my peaches are about as big as tennis balls now...
But I keep catching Bloom up in the tree...
She thinks these "Dingle Balls" are for her personal enjoyment!! So far, she hasn't been able to knock or pull them off, but I fear the day is coming...
I love you all so much and so appriciate all of the pictures and communication. Better go get busy maintaining this yard!!!
P.S. Please keep Merrie in your prayers as she goes into her biopsy on Thursday...

No comments: