Monday, June 16, 2008

My "kids" are driving me CrAzY!!!

I can't believe the place I find myself in life!!! I am now locking my screen, so the cats CAN'T get in!!! Because they keep bringing in their "TREASURES". I just had the pleasure of getting a kleenex to pick up a mangled baby frog, and throw it and CC out the door. The last two nights it was Hummingbird Moths. And THIS is what CC had in the house this weekend!!!

Guess it is a Skank or something like that--minus a tail, and gross!! There have also been dead pretty birds in my living room floor, and live birds brought in with me screaming and flapping magazines to get them out, etc.

Well, it is time to go try to get the wayward cats into the house for night--but I have to monitor this process to be sure they come in empty handed--or empty mouthed!!

I forgot to mention the day that their plaything was a snake!! Garter variety, but not my cup of tea!!

No comments: