Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Simon Says Play

On Saturday at Merrie's I took this great picture of Merrie, Andy, Kheiran and Adam. It is a little clearer than the one Merrie got, so here it is for everyone to see.









Yesterday. Me, Mystie, and Houston took David's neice and her friend and we went to the park for some swinging and sliding good time.



Back at home Super Houston attempted the Humpty Humps next door with the bike that I borrowed for him. The first picture he is at the top of the big hill and the last pic he has completed a full run. We didn't get pitures of the over-the-handlebars slide into first maneuver, the what happens if your finger is in your nose while riding feat, or the Auntie thinks I broke a bone but really I just racked myself and think I am dying jump. Needless to say Houston survived the day but his shirt may have to be put to rest. It has been painted, bleed on, and rolled through the dirt, and none of this came out during his trip through the water playground at the park.

No worries though I told his mom and she says that it is all part of a normal Houston day. So now it is a new day and we have new adventures planned so I am sure that another shirt may have to join the resting home for shirts but Houston will enjoy every minute of it.

And I don't want to leave Mystie out she was there for every step of the day and had alot of fun playing and running with the girls at the park and watching Houston and the other neighbor boys ride their bikes over the humpty humps.

Love you all and Have a Great Day!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mama Mamojo said...

Jani, I always did say you should write a book!!! What a great storyteller you are!!!