Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Assistance & Accomplishment

WARNING: VIDEO HAS SOUND CHECK THE VOLUME ON YOUR SPEAKERS BEFORE PLAYING!!!

Hello Everyone!

I just updated myself on all of the new blogs and I will do all that I can to help. David has already donated $50 for me to keep my hair. So I will play the odds and take donations either way and then keep or shave based on the outcome, maybe I will get more money this way. Tomorrow will definitely be spent with contemplation and well wishes for you, Merrie and the outcome of the surgery, by the way I like the new short hair it is a first for you and it has that I can take you down and kill aliens look about it.

Above you will all find my new accomplishment, I am finally learning how to use my Adobe photoshop program and have created a special video. Of course my program came with the blah blah black sheep logo for all of my videos, eventually with more practie I should be able to animate my sheep.

Happy Birthday Mom, a day early!!! Hello to all of Aunties favorite neices and nephews, I miss you all and hope to see you again soon.

Enjoy the video and expect to see more soon, and if you talk to David tell him he should let me have a pet miniature sheep in the back yard. Lots of Love to all from Boise.

No comments: