Alert!!! Alert!!!
I have just realized that Christy is not listed as a Blog member--(took me a while to figure out that this little chicky was not in the nest, HUH??? ) What can we do about this??? I bet that someone needs to help her get in, and get a name, and see how to operate the system. Can someone help, PLEASE?? This MAMA will feel better when all are in the nest.
So glad that surgery day went fine, and that you are home, and starting your recovery, Merrie. Hope that every day brings a sense of "better" than the day before.
This was the big month of anniversaries--love all of you couples!! Janet, I do not have Elizabeth's and Michael's and David's birthdays in my book--or your anniversary. I sure have been trying to stay on top of these things, with Leslie's help of the calendar, but now I need to update. Have I missed anyone else??
I picked a basket full of peaches today off of my tree--YUMMY!!! Wish you all were here to share them with!!
As always, I am waiting anxiously for new pics from everyone. Love you all much!!!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment