Hey we just got back from getting Merrie's Haircut it looks so cute! She is sure brave! And it just works on her... We love the new dew! Hey just a thought...When Merrie has to shave her head I have promised that I will too...is there anyone else out there that might want to join us in this adventure. We need to make sure that she is not alone in this and this is one way that I feel we can help out. p.s. Nic is in!!!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Howdy Y'all from Idaho!
Hey we just got back from getting Merrie's Haircut it looks so cute! She is sure brave! And it just works on her... We love the new dew! Hey just a thought...When Merrie has to shave her head I have promised that I will too...is there anyone else out there that might want to join us in this adventure. We need to make sure that she is not alone in this and this is one way that I feel we can help out. p.s. Nic is in!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment