Monday, July 14, 2008

Merrie Needs You!!!

Hey today has been a tough day for Merrie...she just found out they need to come up with $5,500 by Wednesday...so Dad has been genourous enough that he is going to try and do all that he can to come up with the money! But we need to help too... Lets all dig in deep in our own pockets and talk to our friends see what they can do and try to come up with donations so that this time of pain may be a little less stressful. I am going to try and turn shaving my head into a fundraiser (people might want to pay to see me go bald)...not to mention its for a good cause. My goal is 1,000. Thats only 10 people with $100. I wish you luck and I cant wait to hear what each one of us is doing to help out our sister. Remember, Families are Forever.

No comments: