Hey all well I finally got my invite... Thanks Val... I don't see your post yet and I know you were on line today to send it to me....
Things here are going good... as most of you know.. Adam took a spill at school earlier this week and had to go to the ER things are okay but we are still watching him... He goes into surgery on the 9th at 10am to close the old G-tube site... will be nice when all there is is a scar and we can say remember when.
One of these days I will have time to go through and post some pics.. I agree with the memory lane bit and boy do I have some doosies... most of them I will have to scan into my Computer.. I will be posting Halloween Pics soon Can't wait to see what Everybody else dressed thier kids up as. Well just got home from work.. and looking forward to reading more from the family.. and yes Mom I am proud of you for figuring it out.. :) LOVE YOU ALL
Friday, November 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So, what happened to Adam?
Well Adam was at school and got bumped by kids and fell and hit his head on the concrete. Paramedics were called cause he went pale and lips turned a little blue.. he might of puked.. some say he puked others say he didn't.. after a couple hours in the ER the docs said he was fine so we brought him home and he is acting fine now
Okay. I am glad to know he is fine. I love you and I love that everyone is on here. We just need Phillip and Christy now.
Post a Comment