Friday, November 23, 2007
Thanksgiving blessings
Well here it is the day after Thanksgiving. And I would like to post and let you all know what A blessing it has been this whole year. As I look back and remember Holidays past and all the fun...and arguments I always remember sitting down with family. Our families have grown through the years. I am sooooo blessed to have my wonderful children and my loving husband by my side this year. I remember sitting down last year and having to pick through the food for Adam to make sure he could just swallow whatever we were feeding him. This year I am proud to say he ate Turkey, Ham, Stuffing, Jello salad, Broccoli Salad, Pie and was still asking for more. I can't wait for the time when all of us will be together to play "Remember When" with mom and include Debra and Leslie this time. I don't know about the rest of you but funny stories are best told in large groups. My remember when this year is the Icing on Grandpa's cake from Albertson's bakery.. Mom I think it almost matched the "cranberry sauce" on the turkey. I wish this year I could say I am thankful for a fullfilling job but after working Black Friday I can't say that.. all I can say is my job doesn't pay enough :) :) Debra I am Thankful to you for starting this Blog and Mom to you for telling me constantly to read it. I know I don't post as much as some of you but I am getting better. Just gotta work on inserting pics eventually. I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment