Well after being woken up at 6am this morning I decided to be ambitious and write in the blog.. was going to post pics but been having problems with my email... so no pics till tonight when I can get on and change where I send the pics through. But back to the beginning of my story..
Kieran gets up and promptly remembers he can't be awake without an adult up... First he tries daddy who tells him to go back to bed... umm not happening.. so he walks around the house a bit to see what he can get into.. since that was unsuccessful he comes to my side of the bed.. snuggles up and gives me a kiss. So I roll over and look at the clock... 6AM sooo not fair. Gotta teach my kids how to tell time.. I decide to get up and get Kieran distracted with something so maybe someone in the house can sleep in (Adam) by the time I got done smoking Adam was up and running around asking for bites.. meaning he was hungry. Well at this point it is 7 and I decide I am not the only one that is going to suffer.. So I did what any crazy woman in this family would do.... I woke up Daddy :)
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment