Friday, November 2, 2007

My Grandma Shelf!!!


Good Evening!!!

How I do love all of you!!!

I am so enjoying this. I check it about twice a day. I'm always thinking of the pics I want to find to post, but that takes time.

Meanwhile, I have finally got my Grandma shelf finished, and am so proud of it. The shelf itself, was Frank's Grandma Johnson's, and under it is a hall table that was my Grandma Hawkins', so it is the perfect place to display my grandchildren

What a beautiful bunch!!!

Can't wait to see messages from the rest of you kids.

I talked to Leslie quite a bit today--turkey, both cooking instructions(describing what was the back and what was the boobies) and listening to her gag as she had to get the neck and giblets out, then again, as she needed to know how to dismember, and cut it up; then again, describing to her how to surgically remove the porcelien horse leg off of the end of her finger. I first suggested the emergency room, but when that wasn't going to happen, I suggested a razor blade to thinly slice between the two articles---so what was her answer??? A steak knife!!! That was an agonizing phone call for me not being able to see what was taking place, and only having the sound effects to go by. I guess the dermaplast is helping the pain from the sawing. It must be okay, cause she has now joined the "posting ones".

Have a great night, and kiss all those babies for me!!!

Love ya!!!!

No comments: