Monday, November 5, 2007
Christmas is way too overated!!!
This year Nic and I are trying our hardest to create a more simple Christmas. So some of my ideas on the Christmas plan would include... Lets just pick families and then get one gift for $30 for the whole family because thats what christmas is about, right? Or maybe next year we could pick names and say that the gift has to be homemade...with our creativity in our genes this would rock!!! Lets see what everyone else has to say!!!! Love you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Morning all can I just say that I love my phone here I am sitting at work and I can read everyones updates and add my 2 cents great idea Debra for the blog. So my thinking about Christmas is that I suck at mailing things (I still have cards to mail out from last year) so I think this year we should start planning to get together next year and then next year do the gift exchange so let's all keep talking about it and get some thing planned this or next year. Love u all
Post a Comment