Friday, November 2, 2007

HELLO!!! I DID IT!!!

Well after putting this off for one week I've finally found the time to come see what all the buzz is about! This is AWESOME!!! Today was by far the best day of my life..HA!..I woke up and went to yoga (OUCH my hamstrings cant be straightened) then I came home and decided to cook a turkey (who does that anyway), I had to call mom to get some help- I didn't even know which way was up!!! Ha Ha Ha! Then I cut it up all by myself, I'm a big girl now! So instead of going downstairs and putting on a movie I decided to give the girls a bath. Thats a tough job! So we decided their room needed cleaning and off to work we went! There was a porceline horse whose leg was broke so I decided to glue it back together- HA the joke was on me when the horses leg was fully attached! TO MY FINGER! OUCH!!! So I called for backup and we all know that means calling mom! So then she said to go downstairs and watch a movie and check out the BLOG! So here I am! And I am lovin it! Adios Muchachas!

No comments: